KEYNOTE SPEAKER :
Director of Learning, Ministry of Research, Tecnology, and Higher Education
INVITED SPEAKERS :
1. Prof. Dr. Pascal Marquet from University of Strasbourg, France
2. Tony Brokett from Thiess Pty Ltd , Australia
3. Prof. Yongtae Oh, Ph.D. as the President KOTSA (Korea Transportation Safety Authority)
4. Prof. Soenarto, Ph.D. from Yogyakarta State University, Indonesia
CALL FOR PAPERS
The committee invites participants to present their papers in the parallel sessions of the conference:
- Prospective authors should initially submit an abstract that includes a title, consisting of approximately 800 words in English, keywords, and author(s)' detailed information to http://icvet.uny.ac.id
- Each submitted abstract goes through a peer-review process, and the notification of acceptance is given within two weeks.
- Full papers consist of 8-12 pages (1.5 spacing), comprising a title, abstract, introduction (background and formulation of problems), discussion, conclusion, and references.
- The paper template is available at http://icvet.uny.ac.id
- Individual presentation is about 15 minutes.
- All accepted papers are published in ICVET Proceeding.
For further information, please click here.