To be eligible for a Master program at YSU, applicants must hold a Bachelor degree with a minimum GPA of 2.75. The applicants also have to pass the entrance test by the board of admission.
For enrolling a doctoral preogram at YSU, applicants mustt have a completed a master degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the similar field of study with the chosen study program. In case the chosen study program is not in line with the previous master's study program, applicants are still be considered to be admitted with the requirement to attend matriculation classes. The applicants also have to pass the entrance test administered by the board of admission.
2. Language requirement
Instruction at Graduate School of YSU is mostly carried in Bahasa Indonesia and sometimes in English. Therefore, every applicant whose native language is not English, or whose undergraduate instruction was not in English, must provide English proficency test score. Applicants also have to pass the test of Bahasa Indonesia administered by the board of admission. Applicants who do not pass the test must attend the bridging course prior to the study.
3. How to Apply
- Submit the following supported documents:
- a certified copy of Bachelor certificate and academic transcript (for applicants of Master’s programs) or a certified copy of Master’s certificate and academic transcript (for applicants of Doctoral programs),
- a copy of passport (personal data page only) or a birth certificate,
- two letters of recommendation from former supervisors/lecturers,
- a medical statement, and
- a recent passport-size photo.
Submit the above documents to:
Yogyakarta State University
Phone +62 274 550836
Fax +62 274 520326
Phone: +62 274 550836
Fax: +62 274 520326
mobile phone: +62 856 4390 9968
To download application form and for more information about graduate programs admission, please visit http://pps.uny.ac.id/kontak-kami.