The Advisory Board is a body which performs the function of non-academic advisors (analyzing, considering, and advising) on the Rector’s policies and the university governance. These tasks cover the following fields:
- human resources (faculties, staff, and students),
- equipments and facilities,
- business unit development, and
- university governance.
The Advisory Board consists of 5 persons coming from various background, those who are not the member of the Senate and the faculty senate, the representative of parents, alumni and other important functions.
The body of the Advisory Board are The Head of the Board, Secretary and Members.
The YSU Advisory Board members in the period of 2012-2015 are as follows:
- GBPH Prabukusumo (representative of society),
- Prof. Dr. Yoyon Suryono (Secretary of the Board),
- Sardiman AM, M.Pd. (representative of Alumni),
- Prof. Dr. Herminanto Sofyan (representative of lecturers),
- dr. Probosuseno, Sp. PD, K-Ger, FINASIM (representative of parents).